Many races are won by just a few votes. YOUR vote is essential!
Are you ready to vote?
1-Are you registered? October 10, 2017 is the last day to register before the November Election.
2-You must be registered to vote in the November 7the Election.
Need an absentee ballot because you won't be home on November 7th. This is a 2 step process:
- 1- Apply to receive an absentee ballot onlineor go to the Delaware County Election Bureau, 201 W. Front St.Media, PA 19063-5337, 610-891-4673
- 2- Fill out the absentee ballot mailed to you with the list of candidates running for office and return to Election Bureau by 5 pm November 3.
You do NOT need an ID unless you voting for the first time at your polling place. Visit First Time Voter
for more information.
Voting Machine Online Demo
The last day to apply for a civilian absentee ballot is October 31.
- The last day for the County Board of Elections to receive civilian absentee ballots is Nov. 3.
- The last day for the Election Board to receive military and overseas absentee ballots is Nov. 14.
- For information, ballots and polling places, contact:
Learn more about the candidates you can vote for on Vote411.org
For more information, contact:
Delaware County Government Center Bldg.
201 W. Front St.
Media, PA 19063-5337
Learn more about Provisional Ballots and how they are handled in Delaware County.